Thank you for using IzziPix!
1. use of IzziPix
1.1 IzziPix provides a photo printing service. Your use of IzziPix is as follows: I. The Photographer undertakes a photographic session based on a separate agreement with you. II. Depending on your agreement with the photographer, he/she may provide you with access to your photographs via IzziPix cloud storage in any of the following ways:
- providing an individual access code;
- providing a common access code for all people taking part in the shoot. In this case you can gain access to the photo shoot either by using this access code only or by uploading a photo of the person taking part in the shoot. Uploading a photo of the person in the photo shoot enables us to personalise your user experience by showing only photos of this person. You do not have to upload a photo of this person to access IzziPix cloud storage;
- the direction of the QR code, which is technically an encrypted photo session code and password to access the IzziPix cloud storage. If for any reason the code has not been provided or is not working properly, please contact the photographer or contact us at: [address]; III. In cloud storage you choose your own photos to print and place on the products offered, add them to your shopping basket and pay for the product and delivery service. When you place an order, you conclude a contract of sale with us (Section 2 of this Agreement). IV. Upon receipt of your payment, IzziPix will begin to assemble the goods and send them to you by post / courier service to the address you provided when you paid for the goods. 1.2 The storage period for photos on IzziPix cloud storage is 6 months. Once the retention period has expired all photos are automatically deleted and you will no longer have access codes to the IzziPix cloud storage service. 1.3 We have access to the photographer's cloud storage facility on IzziPix. We reserve the right to inform the photographer about photos we have deemed inappropriate for inclusion in the IzziPix cloud (malicious and/or illegal content). Should the photographer fail to remove the photographs from the IzziPix cloud storage, we shall have the right to delete such photographs within 3 days. 1.4 We shall only use your photographs for printing your chosen products. We do not use your photographs for any other purpose. 1.5 The photographs uploaded to the IzziPix cloud storage shall not be made available for free download and use by you until you have purchased and/or selected them for printing on the goods. 1.6 You must be an adult to use IzziPix. By using IzziPix you confirm that you are of legal age.
2. Purchase, sale and delivery of goods
2.1 We shall be the seller of the merchandise with the photograph printed on it. 2.2. By placing the order for the photo print, you confirm that you have read the basic properties of the product, the delivery conditions, the price and the order of purchase specified in the section "Shopping cart". You will not be able to make changes to the order after it has been placed and paid for. 2.3 The cashier's cheque is sent to you to the e-mail address indicated when placing the order. 2.4 The time and cost of delivery are determined at the moment of placing the order. 2.5 The risks of accidental loss and accidental damage of the goods are transferred to you at the moment of receiving the order. Upon receipt of the products, you have to check whether they correspond to your order. 2.6. We undertake to ensure proper quality of the product on which you choose to print your photograph. You have no right to refuse goods of proper quality. 2.7 If the goods come to you with defects which you have confirmed by sending to the e-mail address below a photograph of the goods with defects and a message specifying exactly what the problem is, we will replace the goods and deliver them again at our expense. If we are unable to rectify the faults, we will return your money to you in full. The refund is transferred within 10 days to the same card which was used to pay for the returned product. 2.8. By placing an order, you agree that the delivery of goods can be entrusted to a third party. 2.9 Only provide true and up-to-date information. We do not verify the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide unless such verification is possible and necessary for us to fulfil our obligations to you. You will bear all and any risk associated with the information you provide to us which is untrue or irrelevant. 2.10. If you fail to collect the goods after the agreed time of storage and the goods are returned to us, you will bear all the costs of resending the goods to you. 2.11. If goods ordered by you are returned to us after the expiry of the period of storage and you have not requested us to resend them to you within six months, we will be entitled to destroy the goods. In this case, we will not provide you with a refund for the goods.
3. Intellectual Property
3.1 Photographs 3.1.1. Exclusive right means the right to use and exploit (including commercialisation) intellectual property (photographs, IzziPix website design, IzziPix trademark, etc.). 3.1.2 Exclusive rights in the photographs shall belong to the photographers and/or you, subject to the terms of your separate agreement with the photographers. 3.1.3 As a general rule we assume that the exclusive rights to the photographs belong to the photographers, unless you or the photographers state otherwise. In the event that the exclusive right belongs to you, please notify us by sending a notification to the email address below. 3.1.4 If you have the exclusive right to the photograph under a separate agreement that you have entered into with the photographers, you grant us, subject to a simple non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence, the right to use the photograph you have chosen for printing by reproduction and transformation to the extent that the photograph is incorporated into the product of your choice. 3.2 IzziPix Service 3.2.1. We, our licensors and/or partners own the exclusive rights in IzziPix. Subject to these terms and conditions we hereby grant you, on a simple non-exclusive, royalty-free licence, the right to use IzziPix throughout the Republic of Latvia, and in other territories where the service is available for use, for as long as the functionality of the service is available to you. 3.2.2. You are not permitted to use IzziPix in any other way. You must not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code from, modify, or create derivative works from the content of IzziPix, any updates or any part thereof, or access, distort or use any non-public areas of IzziPix, our systems or our technical suppliers' systems.
4. Security and backup policy
4.1 IzziPix may contain links to third party websites. We do not review their content for compliance with possible legal requirements. We are not responsible for any content on third party websites which you access using IzziPix. 4.2. You undertake not to provide any data to access the IzziPix cloud storage site to any third party. If you notice any unauthorised access to the IzziPix cloud storage, please notify us by means of the feedback form or by sending an email to: [email protected]. 4.3 We have taken commercially reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to circumvent these measures or use the data for unlawful purposes. In this case, we will take all measures available to us to eliminate possible negative consequences.
5. Liability and restrictions
5.1 All communications relating to the photographs (their storage in the IzziPix cloud, their quality, their processing, the manner in which they are provided to you, etc.) shall be undertaken by you directly with the photographer. IzziPix does not organise or conduct any photo shoots and does not control or interfere in any way with the photographer's service of carrying out the shoot and with the photographer's uploading of the photographs to IzziPix cloud storage service. Any risks involved in selecting your photographer and the photographer providing services to you under a separate agreement shall be at your own risk. 5.2 IzziPix is provided 'as is'. We make no warranty that IzziPix or the elements thereof may be suitable for any particular purpose. We cannot guarantee or promise any specific results from the use of IzziPix or its elements. We shall not be liable for any damages caused by the inability to access IzziPix or use IzziPix and its full functionality.
6. Resolution of disputes
You agree to make all reasonable efforts to settle any dispute you may have through negotiation. Negotiation shall be by email or telephone. In the event of failure to settle a dispute within 15 days after one of the parties has filed the claim, the parties shall have the right to apply for settlement in court in accordance with the applicable rules of competence and jurisdiction (a claim against an individual shall be filed in the court at the place of delivery of goods specified in the order, a claim against us shall be filed in the court at our place of business).
7. Applicable law
7.1 IzziPix is operated from the Republic of Latvia. We make no warranty that IzziPix is appropriate or available for use in other countries. Foreign users agree to abide by all the laws of their country regarding online behaviour and acceptable content. 7.2. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
You are welcome to provide feedback, comments or suggestions about IzziPix, which we will use to develop improvements. Any questions, comments or other correspondence shall be submitted via the feedback form or by email to [email protected].
Merchant Outlet Location Riga, Darzciema str. 60-office.308, LV-1073, Latvia